Changes from LATTICEEASY 2.0 to LATTICEEASY 2.1
None of these changes affect how the program is used or the format of
the output, so most users can ignore them.
1. There is a new (undocumented) option intended solely for
debugging. If seed<1 the random number function simply returns 0.33,
thus eliminating all randomness from the initial conditions. If
seed<0 initial Fourier Transforms will not be performed, thus
eliminating some of the most significant rounding errors from the
initial conditions. Note, however, that the results from using this
option are predictable and reproducible, but physically
incorrect. This option should only be used for debugging.
2. The function output_initialize() has been eliminated and the
variables nfldsout and ext_ are now set in initialize() instead.
3. There was a bug in the histograms_2d() function that sometimes
caused it to abort the program. This bug has been fixed.
4. The variable output_interval could be calculated incorrectly for
runs that were continued from grid images. This bug has been corrected
by moving the calculation after the initialization.
5. The spectra are now the last output to be calculated so that the
roundoff errors introduced by their Fourier Transforms don't affect
other output functions at that time step.